Monday, October 12, 2009

3 weeks down 9 more to go!

So, Today is weigh in day. I'm always so nervous for this day but it went well. Matt woke me up in the middle of the night again because I was grinding my teeth! I need to stop that! Any help?

I lost another 3 pounds! YAY! So that's a total of 11 in 3 weeks and 5.5%. 186! So we'll see how everyone else is doing but I think I'm catching up to the other losers. I was in 26 place last week out of 140. My main competition is in 2nd and 3rd place. They are at 7% but we'll see how the next few weeks go they are both big guys. So I'm in this to win it! I only have 22 pounds to go to get to my pre-pregnant weight. 29 to go to reach my goal.

6 months ago I thought it was impossible! But boy, the Lord is truly teaching me that all things are possible! It's a great thing to be in control and to feel healthy and to want to workout! I like running. I never thought I would say that. I think I'll do some kind of race in the spring. Anyone want to join me?

3 comments:

  1. hooray for you! i checked to see if you updated a little while ago and was glad to see that you did now! I think you are right, those guys are going to slow down on their weight loss. girls always lose slower. keep up the good work! I hate to run so I won't be joining you on any marathons :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep saying I'm going to start running, but it never happens. So hard with a baby that only likes Momma! Keep up the good work! I'm cheering for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Jess!!! I'm with you Susie, I just need to start.....No excuses!!

    ReplyDelete