Tuesday, October 6, 2009

2 Weeks down 10 to go!

Well, 2nd weigh in day! I think I get too nervous about these weigh ins. Matt woke me up at 4:30am because he said that I was grinding my teeth. And than at 5:30 because I was still grinding them! And he sleeps through everything!!

So I lost 2 pounds this week. I was a bit disappointed because of all my tracking and and excising. My log said I should have lost 3.5 pounds. But Matt made me feel better. We went over my food log and saw that I had way too much sodium and fiber and not enough water. So, I'm sure you all get the picture:o) At least next week I'll have a bigger number! So now I've lost 8 pounds in 2 weeks and 4.02% of my body weight. This is going to set me back some but I'm not giving up from winning to NBC contest! These next 3 weeks is really my time to pull ahead because the people that have more weight to lose aren't going to be pulling such big numbers (water weight).

So I will keep you informed! My team is a little disappointing. We are in last place and only half the team showed yesterday. So that's a little annoying too! But I'm not giving up! Although I want to eat junk food, I'm just taking it minute by minute!

Thanks everyone for your support!

1 comment:

  1. Yea for you! And remember, it's just food. You are more than what you eat and you have control over food. You are doing great!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete