Monday, October 26, 2009

I'm still going strong

Well my friends I am so sorry that I did not post last week. Just too busy!

I'm still trying to win this thing! So weigh in was today. I didn't think I lost much. I weighed myself on Saturday to prepare myself and I was only down a pound. So today when I got on the scale to weigh in and I saw 180 and that I was down 3.5 from last week I was shocked! I could not believe it! But that's what being a woman does. :o)

So to be honest I was discouraged because my main competition lost 4 pounds last week and is at 9.4%. I was at 6.8% and I thought it was going to be really hard to catch up. I was loosing hope I guess you could say. But I'm glad I didn't give up and that I was able to settle in my heart that I am doing the best that I can do. I'm a mom and that's my first priority. And Eli was a bit cranky all week. I see a few little teeth about to come through. All he wants is to be held. And I love holding him but it is also hard to get much done. Oh well. That's the reason why I stay home right!

So now I'm up to 8.6%. I am shocked and only a few pounds away from my competition. I ranked 11 out of 140 last week. I'll post this week when the results come in (Wednesday). I will also know on Wednesday what I'll need to do to catch up.

I can't believe this is working so well. I have lost 17 pounds in the last 5 weeks and I am only 16 pounds away from my pre-baby weight. 6 months ago I never thought I was going to get my body back but boy, I am so blessed that the Lord has helped me through all this. Yay!! Thank you Lord!!

1 comment:

  1. jess, i'm so excited for you! that's so great! keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete