Friday, September 18, 2009

And the game begins!!!

140 people getting together for the same cause. To loose weight.

As I stood in line holding Eli I felt excited and scared at the same time. Oh boy, what was I getting myself into again. I know how hard I have to work and how tiring it is going to be. But something inside my screams "You can do it". "Prove the lie wrong! The lie that I have believed all my life. That I will never be at a healthy weight for a long period of time". So with this first step I take I choose to have faith that yes! I can do it!!!

Ok here is the number you have all been waiting for...... I weighed in at 197! At least it's below 200!! So my goal is to get to 157. I CAN and WILL do it!

*** The big news is that on each team one member was choosen to represent us. This person is going to be posted on the NBC website and each week the public can vote on who they think will win. And guess what!? I was chosen!!! YAY! I'm so excited! So once that's up and running I will post the site!

Thanks for all your support! I love you all and your thoughts and prayers mean so much!!

3 comments:

  1. That's so cool that you got chosen! And you're so brave posting your weight! We're cheering for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it!! I had started to blog about the same thing, got discouraged and gained 8 pounds!! So, YOu ahve inspired me!! You can do it You can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! Chosen to be a rep, you can definitely do it! I played that sock game with you and you're competative! Haha, more than that though, I know you want this :) Did you feel like Pastor Derek's message was a confirmation that you can do it? I hope so!

    ReplyDelete