Thursday, September 17, 2009

A Second Chance

Well my friends. In 24 hours I will begin the journey to change my life. I always told myself that if I ever got a 2nd chance than I would give it all that I have. And that 2nd chance was given to me 6 days ago, when my husband asked me "Hey, do you want to do the Loser program at Trillium?". I did not even think that it was a possibility for many reasons (money, time, who would watch Eli?). But at that moment I knew that I was going to do it! Yes, my 2nd chance had been given to me. (I love you Matt!)

So what is the Loser Program at Trillium Wellness Center in East Syracuse NY? It is just like the BIGGEST LOSER TV show. You have a team and you compete to win 1. a free program or 2. a trip to the spa! Every week I will work out with my team and trainer 3 times. Than I will weigh in every Monday.

So what is my goal?? It's big! And it's gonna be tough but I am determined to do it!!! I want to loose 40 pounds in the next 12 weeks. That's about 3.5 pounds a week. About a 2000/2500 calorie deficit a day. It's doable but it will all depend on my food intake. I must learn some serious self-discipline.

So my friend. Will you pray for me? Will you be part of my second chance? Will you partner with me to believe that YES, I can do it?

Tomorrow night after I weight in for the first time I will post my starting weight. Talk about accountability ehh?? And than every Monday I will post my new weight. Please join me as I take this first scary step to living the life that I was created to live. Healthy! Body, Mind and Spirit!!!

3 comments:

  1. Not only praying - but cheering! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you to WIN! :) YOU CAN DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting! You can definitely do it and I'll be praying :) Let me know if you're in a bind and need a sitter, maybe we can work something out? :)

    ReplyDelete